Under the link you will find 15 statements made by the other player. Ten of the statements are true, but five are false.
Your task is to read each statement and answer the poll asking if you believe it to be a true or false statement.
You are required to answer false to five statements and True for ten statements.
One point will go to each correct answer.
The Winner of this challenge will be the winner of the entire Game. Good Luck!
1. My first cat's name was Harry.
2. I know all lyrics from „Phantom of the Opera“ by heart.
3. I got a yellow belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.
4. I smoked my first cigarette at the age of 15.
5. I use a pink fuzzy sock as a phone cozy.
6. My favourite bed sheets are black.
7. In the 90ies I was crazy for the Backstreet Boys.
8. In my room I have a poster of Homer Simpson.
9. When I was a little girl one of my favourite tv shows was „The Price is Right“.
10. I was named after Jennifer Hart from „Hart to Hart“.
11. My parents got me an aquarium for my 8th birthday.
12. I'm wearing black socks as I'm writing this list.
13. I collect earrings. I own a pair that is shaped like giraffes.
14. Though I wear mostly black clothes I own a red dress.
15. In my bed there's a teddy bear one of my friends gave to me about 20 years ago.
1. I have a really pretty bangle made of twisted two tone metal that was given to me by Bryan Adams.
2. I jumped off a climbing frame in the park when I was 10 and broke a bone in my foot. Ever since then I have walked with a very slight limp.
3. When I look at a number, however large or small, if I get this funny feeling in my chest, I just somehow know that the number is a prime number. I had never, in all my life, been able to prove this fact, until I recently downloaded an app and found that my strange feeling did in fact always happen with the correct numbers.
4. I have a little pocket sized toy bear that I got when I was 13 called ‘Travelling Jack’ that has travelled on almost all my holidays with me.
5. When I was in infant and junior school my best friend was a girl from India. Her mom used to make me Indian sweets and her dad used to tell me exciting stories about people hunting zebras and tigers.
6. I have travelled aboard many, many times in my life but have decided that I must look dodgy, as ever since I was 19, apart from two occasions, I have been stopped by custom to check my bags - both ways - every single time. I have never once carried anything I shouldn’t.
7. I use eight good quality toilet rolls in a week (or about thirteen cheap ones)
8. I believe that the world was created in six days.
9. I’m scared of flying because as I was flying home from Spain my plane did a very sudden 90 degree turn as we were arriving into Birmingham airport. As we straightened up and looked out of the window we saw another plane also straightening up and realised we had very nearly collided with the other plane.
10. Once, whilst translating a Palm Sunday sermon to a group of 5 Deaf people they suddenly burst out laughing. The vicar stopped, turned to me and enquired why the group had laughed. When I asked them, it turned out that I had signed ‘Jesus rode triumphantly into Jerusalem on a RABBIT’.
11. All my life I have enjoyed the feeling of wearing no clothes and for a while I was a member of a private naturist club, but because people in the UK often think that nudity is disgusting or a wrong thing to do, the only people who know, apart from Steve who goes with me, are my three best friends, my cousin aimingtobefit and anyone who reads this!
12. I’m scared of flying because as I was flying home from Greece my plane hit an air pocket and we dropped 4,000 feet causing all the oxygen masks to come down and the emergency alarms to go off.
13. When I was 17 I had a date with someone who was so tall, when we stood next to each other I only came up to his elbow.
14. I was taken into the police station and questioned by the police when I was 32. It was a case of mistaken identity. The woman they were looking for, who was unknown to me, had falsely stated she lived at my address.
15. My middle name is French and was given to me because it’s was my mom’s middle name and also the female version of one of my dad’s names.